HAPPY NOVEMBER! 🦃
October went well for my reading goals. However, I wasn’t able to get to all 6 books on my list. So those books will carry over into this month!
I typically go through the next 10 books on my list, choose the 5 I am going to read and if I decide to “trash” any, I will mention those as well.
Current TBR # (tracked on my Goodreads): 109
Currently Reading: The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
Books I want read this month:
- Later by Stephen King
- The Hunting Wives by May Cobb
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson
Books I “trashed” this month:
- The Dating Plan by Sara Desai
I’m hoping to get through all 6 books on this list this month and to hopefully have reviews for you guys to enjoy!