October was a pretty good month for me. I was able to get through majority of my reading list and a few other books that were not on my list.
There are some books that I don’t write reviews on, so I decided to do a monthly “wrap up” series to quickly list all the books I read for the month.
I’ve read a total of 14 books in October.
- The Violent Season by Sara Walters
- Captain America: First Vengeance by Fred Van Lente
- Vengeance by Zane
- Party of Two (The Wedding Date #5) by Jasmine Guillory
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas by Zane
- Everything Fades Away by Zane
- The Girl With Stars in Her Eyes by Xio Axelrod
- Soulmates Dissipate (Soulmates Dissipate #1) by Mary B. Morrison
- While We Were Dating (The Wedding Date #6) by Jasmine Guillory
- Never Again Once More (Soulmates Dissipate #2) by Mary B. Morrison
- The Heart Principle (The Kiss Quotient #3) by Helen Hoang
- Mom Jeans and Other Mistakes by Alexa Martin
- He’s Just a Friend (Soulmates Dissipate #3) by Mary B. Morrision
- Somebody’s Gotta Be On Top (Soulmates Dissipate #4) by Mary B. Morrison
Were you able to meet your reading goals for the month of October? What books would you suggest that your read?
**this post includes Amazon Affiliate links**