Wow! We are already in December. It seems like 2021 just flew by.
November was a really good month for me with reading. I also had more free time to read as well. I was able to get through quite a few book on my TBR list.
Here’s what I read in the Month of November.
- The Good Sister by Sally Hepworth
- Later by Stephen King
- The Hunting Wives by May Cobb
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Acevedo
- Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
- People We Meet On Vacation by Emily Henry
- The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth (ARC)
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
- Dear Martin by Nic Stone
- Passing by Nella Larson
- Fairest of All by Serena Valentino
- Dear Justyce by Nic Stone
- The Beast Within by Serena Valentino
- Excuse Me While I Ugly Cry by Joya Goffney
- Poor Unfortunate Soul by Serena Valentino
- Just Last Night by Mhairi McFarlane
- Southern Belle Insults Series by Keke Palmer with Jasmine Guillory
- Mistress of All Evil by Serena Valentino
How did your reading go for the month of November?!
*Disclosure: This post includes Amazon Affiliate links. This means that I earn a small commission at no cost to the viewer for advertising items that are available on the Amazon website.